Prolonged cough with phelgm, occasional headache. How to cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Oh, that is not a good sign
The cough comes in the night only
Has she lost weight recently?
How is her general health otherwise?
she suffers from headace sometimes
How is the cough - is it dry or associated with phlegm or mucus?
Yes it is with phlegm
Have you gotten her investigated for Tuberculosis?
No, do you suggest that we should go to TB check?
Yes, for sure
It is important to get a TB work up done for your sister
A sputum examination on 3 days would be done
Also a chest x-ray
With this we should be able to rule out or diagnose TB
If I was her doctor, I would do these tests first along with Mantoux test
Is that all for now?
thanks for your suggestion
Thank you too
Good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hearing lossmuffled and numbness and occasional headaches
- How to treat prolonged cough tried avar and predisone
- Why increased body temperature appetite
- Neck pain and occasional headaches balance
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged cough
- Severe back pain loss of appetite cramping
- Weight loss random vomitting occasional headache
- Vitamin d injection and appendicitis
- Overtraining increaswed heart rate low grade fever
- Banged head lost appetite
- Low grade fever headache shaky
- Headache shakey low grade fever
- I got seviour fever
- Blood in urine lack of appetite migraines
- Glandular fever second time