Prolonged cough with phelgm, occasional headache. How to cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Oh, that is not a good sign
The cough comes in the night only
Has she lost weight recently?
How is her general health otherwise?
she suffers from headace sometimes
How is the cough - is it dry or associated with phlegm or mucus?
Yes it is with phlegm
Have you gotten her investigated for Tuberculosis?
No, do you suggest that we should go to TB check?
Yes, for sure
It is important to get a TB work up done for your sister
A sputum examination on 3 days would be done
Also a chest x-ray
With this we should be able to rule out or diagnose TB
If I was her doctor, I would do these tests first along with Mantoux test
Is that all for now?
thanks for your suggestion
Thank you too
Good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- With delayed semen liquefaction can we conceive
- Hearing lossmuffled and numbness and occasional headaches
- How to treat prolonged cough tried avar and predisone
- Neck pain and occasional headaches balance
- Augmentin 625 can i take for 3days
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged cough
- Weight loss random vomitting occasional headache
- 26 year old having hot flashes
- How to confirm that i am conceive from follicular study
- Conceiving problem due to likoria
- Egg is not raptured, how to conceive
- Shelcal 250 sideeffects
- Trying to conceive fluoxotine
- When to stop diane 35 to get pregnant
- Diane 35 and unprotective sex