Procedures to remove kidney stones and piles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi doctor..can u advice me whats the steps to remove kidney stones?
User : also can u advice me how to avoid piles..
Doctor : ok
User : also advice me how to avoid stones in kidney..please
Doctor : for kidney stones , urologists follow different methods depend on the size location and nature of kidney stone
User : ok
Doctor : if at all the stone is
User : ok how to avoid formation of stones in kidney doctor?
Doctor : drinking normal amounts of water
User : then say about piles doctor
Doctor : if at ll you are prone to kidney stones , like previous episodes you should avoid or take less amounts of foods which make you prone to stones like tomatoes
Doctor : okay
User : thanks doctor
Doctor : it is also depends on their location
Doctor : whether internal or external , whether symptomatic or not
Doctor : like that
Doctor : they l give local anesthetic gels
Doctor : and some times they may need resection
Doctor : sometimes they ll apply bands locally to that region
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Exophytic simple cortical cyst in the upper pole
- Kidney stone extraction procedure
- Removing kidney stones
- Kidney stone basket removal
- Exophytic lower pole cortical cyst
- Life expectancy with copd and kidney dialysis
- T12 l1 disc herniation symptoms
- Undiagnosed thoracic disc herniation
- Kidney stone removal procedure
- Sample herniated disc mri reports
- Kidney stone stent removal procedure
- Numb shins due to herniated disc
- Google how to control creatinine level?
- Thoracic disc herniation and lighheadedness
- Homeo medicine to control serum creatinine