Problem wearing contact lens. Should I consult opthamologist? - Online Doctor Chats
I'm looking for an opthamologist
Good Evening to you too
Sure I will help you on this
XXXXXX, please confirm your location.
Please confirm your contact number.
Also, please let me know where in Bangalore would you like to XXXXXXX a specialist?
Sure, our Customer care team would get back to you on this at the earliest.
We will call you and guide you on this.
Thank you too.
Do you have any more queries?
what i meant was i've been to an opthamologist in jayanagar
i've actually been to 2
i have a problem wearing contact lens
because they seem to have formed some sort of linikng around my eye
i put a couple of drops suggested but nothing seems to have improved
Do you have any irritation in the eye?
yes..when i wear my lens there's irritation..also my eyes burn a whole lot
It probably seems like a form of keratitis
Amoebic keratitis is the commonest which occurs in contact lens users.
oh..so do u reckon i go for a more detailed check up
Yes. It can be confirmed only by proper evaluation by a ophthalmologist.
so does XXXXXXX refund health check ups?
I am sorry, I am not sure about that. You will need to contact your HR about this.
okay thank you
You are welcome.
so when do we use this live chat with the doctor?
Hope I have cleared your queries.
You can use it 24/7
Anything else You need my help?
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bleeding after wearing contact lens
- Treatment and cure for nearsightedness
- Overcoming contact lens fear
- Treatment and cure for farsightedness
- Beets and red feces
- Treatment and cure for congenital cataract
- Take benadryl before fasting blood work
- Can eating beetroot raise your pulse rate
- Treatment and cure for corneal infection
- Precautions using contact lens
- Contact lens shriveled
- Can beetroot discolour motions
- Lens power contact lens
- Black blood one week before period
- Treatment and cure for vitreous detachment