Problem of face acne, taking doxy, forcan. Remedies? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you ?
i am n these medication doxy , tab forcan , cosmetin
nadoxin cream + clearz plus
Since when are you on these medications ?
its been 1 week
but there are more pimples poping up infact one on the right side on the nose there sm piple kind swelling
its not a pimple but kind f a boil and its painful
i also have pcod
so i am taking glycometsr
so wanted to check
Ok, Since when are you on the above mentioned medications ?
Its been a week
i have showed it to a doc she has told me to take the abv medc fr a mothn
ok, since when are you on Glycomester ?
its been 6 smtime but i hv nvr been regular
i take and thn stop in the middle from last 1 week
i m taking it regularly
Ok,can you please spell the name of the medication you are on for PCOD ?
Is it the Glycomet S R
If yes, Glycomet S R is a recommended treatment for PCOD do continue the same
As for the acne, you are on the right medication.If there is no response then you can change the Nadoxin cream to a cream containing Clindamycin(antibiotic).
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for severe acne
- Drugs/medication for cystic acne
- Drugs/medication for industrial back ache
- Drugs/medication for mild acne
- Drugs/medication for nodular acne
- Drugs/medication for progesterone deficiency
- Chlamydia cause face acne
- Deodorant causing face acne
- Treatment and cure for big acne
- Chlamydien and face acne
- Drugs/medication for zoon's balanitis
- Drugs/medication for pericardial cyst
- Drugs/medication for diastolic hypertension
- Face acne types
- Skin dents on face acne