Problem in throat causing tiredness, inability to speak - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : ya there is some problem in my throat
User : dr said it is coz of season
Doctor : ok
Doctor : What is the problem with the throat
Doctor : I mean pls put the symptoms
User : even i m not able to speak coz of mouth prob
User : dr suggested me modal paint for tht
User : mondal paint*
Doctor : ok
User : actually its a mouth prob
Doctor : Do you have ulcers in the mouth
Doctor : Do you have soreness
User : ya ryt evn i m really feeling tired now
Doctor : and redness that is visible in mirror
Doctor : How long you have this?
User : ya too much redness
Doctor : What is your age?
User : only from 3 days
Doctor : Occcupation, Location?
User : 24+
User : client serivicing (public relation)
Doctor : are you in some kind of stress?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart problems and tiredness
- Is heartburn a side effect of epa fish oil?
- Is leg cramps a side effect of depakote er?
- Sore throat headache tiredness
- Is shivering a side effect of azithromycin?
- Is back pain a side effect of cyclosporine?
- Constant tiredness and dry throat
- Salty secretion in the throat
- What are the side effects of dicloxacillin?
- Tiredness causes
- My throat swelling and saliva
- Thick saliva swollen throat
- Stomach problems with tiredness
- Too sticky saliva on the throat
- What stops too much saliva