Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Prilox gel substitute - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi ,in which medical shaop i will find prilox gel?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   may i know with whom im chatting?
Doctor :  
You can find it in all leading pharmacies

User :   ok...
User :   actually i ask many medical shops but i dint find it....
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I really dont know the reason for the same
Doctor :  
Or else you can as well use Xylocaine jelly
Doctor :   as a substitute
Doctor :   That is very easily available

User :   is this used for sex only??
Doctor :   Not like that

User :   i mean what r the uses??
Doctor :  
They are local anasthetics
Doctor :  
which are used for other purpose as well
Doctor :  
But are helpful in sex as well
User :   actually once i consulted with one of ur online doctor and iwas suggested to use prilox gel while masturbating....
User :   she suggested me prilox gel
Doctor :   Yes, thats right

Doctor :  
Even Xylocaine gel has the same effects
Doctor :  
You can use either
User :   ok how much it costs??
Doctor :  
Since you are not getting Prilox, I suggested Xylocaine
Doctor :  
around Rs.30
User :   n prilox?
Doctor :   Same

User :   ok
Doctor :  
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   no thank u
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor