Prevention to take after typhoid - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I had typhoid recently..what are things I should avoid for next six months
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : age 32, male, Indian, delhi, married, journalis
Doctor : k
Doctor : Typhoid is prevalent where sanitary conditions are poor.
Doctor : a proper water supply and waste disposal system is essential for the prevention of this disease.
Doctor : Safe water for drinking and kitchen use is important. Food should be hygienically prepared and stored.
Doctor : Flies and cockroaches can spread the disease and must be dealt with effectively.
Doctor : r u there?
User : yes
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : but what are the things that i should avoid eating
Doctor : u can eat any food
Doctor : provided its clean
Doctor : pure
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Usages of dexorange
- Is levofloxacin safe to take in pregnancy
- How to prevent eye sight after typhoid
- Diet to prevent hair loss after typhoid
- Usages of prograf
- Usages of sparfloxacin
- Itchy red ring in belly button
- How to prevent hairloss after typhoid fever
- How is heart problems detected in a 2 month old baby
- Is smelly pork safe
- Usages of aczone
- How do i prevent hairfall after typhoid
- I am bleeding even after 1 week of mtp
- How to prevent hair fall after typhoid
- Usages of acidophilus