Prevention of migraines - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I have migrane problem since 5 yrs.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 35,Male, Mumbai,Working,Married
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : no
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : Is there any perment cure for this
User : yes I am using Migranil but it is giving temporary relleaf
Doctor : k since how long?
User : 1yr
Doctor : well it is not completely curable
Doctor : Since a migraine attack cannot be totally avoided, the patient should take care that of the precipitating factors are reduced to the minimum. They must avoid foods that trigger an attack. Regular exercises and stress management are helpful.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ocular migraine prevention
- Peeing alot 16 year old boy
- Best supplements for migraine prevention
- Horrendous headache causes
- Symptoms of Horrendous headache
- Treatment and cure for Lumbar puncture headache
- Syscan 150 tablet dosage
- Migraine prevention diet
- Fluconazole tablets ip nuforce 150
- Side effect of Advil
- Beta blockers for migraine prevention
- Syscan 150 mg torrent
- Asthalin syrup dosage for 16 months baby
- Headache in children causes
- Nortriptyline dosage for migraine prevention