Prevention of migraines - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I have migrane problem since 5 yrs.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 35,Male, Mumbai,Working,Married
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : no
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : Is there any perment cure for this
User : yes I am using Migranil but it is giving temporary relleaf
Doctor : k since how long?
User : 1yr
Doctor : well it is not completely curable
Doctor : Since a migraine attack cannot be totally avoided, the patient should take care that of the precipitating factors are reduced to the minimum. They must avoid foods that trigger an attack. Regular exercises and stress management are helpful.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tailbone hurts sore when i sit down
- Ocular migraine prevention
- Best supplements for migraine prevention
- Natural treatment for slightly bulky cervix
- Headache ct scan shows migraine want second opinion
- Urinalysis test microscopic mucus thread heavy amount
- Have migraines headaches stabbing pain taken preventive medicine topamax reason
- Exomphalos scar affect pregnancy?
- Migraine prevention diet
- Headache dizziness increased heartbeat normal ct scan normal
- Tired aching thirsty frequent urination headaches
- Headache nausea thirst after fall help needed
- Beta blockers for migraine prevention
- Eye pain tiredness eyeballs red headaches cure for symptoms
- Nortriptyline dosage for migraine prevention