Prescribed with finax and minoxidil for baldness. Stopped finax due to side effects. Will minoxidil work? - Online Doctor Chats
he said I have less donor area so HT is not possible....
to prevent hair loss and regrowth for 6 months
But after hearing about side effects I stopped Finax ....and continueing with Minoxidil
So using only Minoxidil will cure my Male pattern baldness?
Yes it should
Whats ur openion abt Finax ?
So should I use it or not?
Can you please let me know your response
I guess whatever you read about it is correct
If you think it will not suit you then you can try just minoxidil
Okay.....so using minoxidil will not cause such side effects right ?
And, knowing about these XXXXXXX side effects why doctors still suggest Finax....
Since it is topical it should not cause the side effects
It depends on their personal opinion
Any medicine should be taken after going through whole information about it
So finally I can safely continue using Minoxidil right?
yes you can
Thank you ...I have no more questions.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is side effect of finax is reversible
- I havent had a period in 37 days
- I have spots on my skin ache tireness and sick feeling
- Rash in buttock crease
- Minoxidil side effects paresthesia
- Pimples in buttock creases
- Red spot on crease of buttock
- Does minoxidil work on bald scalp
- Buttock crease raw cracked sore
- I hit my head and now i have a dent
- Have male pattern baldness side effects of minoxidil and androanagen
- Side effects of finax
- I have taken weight gain tablets called ciplactin and demaxophane for a year does it have side effects
- Purple lump in crack buttocks
- I am raw between my legs