Prescribed with TeleKast-D for bronchitis and fever . Suggest an alternative medication - Online Doctor Chats
Have a quick query
How can I help you?
Yes, proceed with your question.
May I know what medication was that?
It called "TeleKast-D" in her prescription and basically the course was very effective for me then. Since, I have same symptoms now, hence I wanted to take that course again.
but this tablet is out of market in blr these days, so I'm perplexed.
she had advised 1-tab per night of this medicine for 5 days with the course
TeleKast - D contains two medication in it.
They can be available as individual combination.
You can try this.
Alright - same dosage right?
do you want to know other medicines in the course to suggest better?
Montek D is available commonly.
You may request for the same.
Sure. I'll do that. BTW, here are the other medicines in the course: levoday-500 mg (once a day), Providac tab (twice a day), Allercet DC (twice a day)
Please continue them as advised.
thank you so much.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is acupuncture used for
- Is thoughts of killing oneself a side effect of tapentadol?
- What foods good for parotitis
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Alternative to bankruptcy bristol
- Herbs to help relax
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest medication for hay fever
- Male infertility and food grade hydrogen peroxide
- Why hcg injection follicular rupture
- Holistic treatments for darier's disease
- Foods good for penis strength
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Foods good for scrotum
- Suggest medication for cold and fever