Prescribed with TeleKast-D for bronchitis and fever . Suggest an alternative medication - Online Doctor Chats
Have a quick query
How can I help you?
Yes, proceed with your question.
May I know what medication was that?
It called "TeleKast-D" in her prescription and basically the course was very effective for me then. Since, I have same symptoms now, hence I wanted to take that course again.
but this tablet is out of market in blr these days, so I'm perplexed.
she had advised 1-tab per night of this medicine for 5 days with the course
TeleKast - D contains two medication in it.
They can be available as individual combination.
You can try this.
Alright - same dosage right?
do you want to know other medicines in the course to suggest better?
Montek D is available commonly.
You may request for the same.
Sure. I'll do that. BTW, here are the other medicines in the course: levoday-500 mg (once a day), Providac tab (twice a day), Allercet DC (twice a day)
Please continue them as advised.
thank you so much.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left nipple is harder than right
- Nipple pains and harden
- Sebaceous prominence hard red
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Right side of neck harder than left
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest medication for hay fever
- Is ky jelly harmful
- Homeopathy or allopathy which one is better for pcos
- Pcos allopathy homeopathy
- Acupuncture renal parenchyma
- Lichen ruber acupuncture
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Meningeal compression chiropractic
- Suggest medication for cold and fever