Prescribed declofenac sodium for back problem. Suggest any remedy - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Dr !!
I was having back problem and you had prescribed declofenac sodium
Im now in siliguri and due to Travel...flight 4 hrs again Im having lower back pain
Im here for 2 days ....can you suggest any remedy as it is a small town...
It looks like you been suffering from this back for a pretty long time.
Have you seen a doctor and evaluated this problem?
I had Traction...but now pain occurs only on season change..
I remember you had mentioned the last time, that you had sciatica and i advised you to visit a doctor as and when feasible. Was this traction advised after the latest visit to the doctor?
I saw an orthopaedic... He had given mobizox
Did that help?
Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 to discuss your query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Common road signs and meanings
- Iris nevus common in newborns
- What is the suggested remedy for severe back pain
- Very tiny scabs on back of hands
- Having cold sneezing and back pain suggest remedy
- Salmonella typhi common injuries
- Common minor illnesses of a newborn
- Upper back gums hurting and hurts to chew
- Suggest suitable remedy for pain and discomfort in lower back
- Upper back pain and digestive issues
- Full feel in back passage
- Stabbing back pain moving to the chest
- What medicine is common for unconsciousness
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy