Prescribed declofenac sodium for back problem. Suggest any remedy - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Dr !!
I was having back problem and you had prescribed declofenac sodium
Im now in siliguri and due to Travel...flight 4 hrs again Im having lower back pain
Im here for 2 days ....can you suggest any remedy as it is a small town...
It looks like you been suffering from this back for a pretty long time.
Have you seen a doctor and evaluated this problem?
I had Traction...but now pain occurs only on season change..
I remember you had mentioned the last time, that you had sciatica and i advised you to visit a doctor as and when feasible. Was this traction advised after the latest visit to the doctor?
I saw an orthopaedic... He had given mobizox
Did that help?
Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 to discuss your query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- What causes burning of the skin around the neck arms and back
- Upper back pain breathlessness pregnancy
- Upper back pain rapid pulse stomach ache
- What is the suggested remedy for severe back pain
- What does bruises on the lower back mean
- Folliculitis excessive urination
- Toddler acne chalzion cyst
- Having cold sneezing and back pain suggest remedy
- Does dehydration raise blood pressure
- Traction during slip disk
- Feeling of heaviness in chest at night
- Suggest suitable remedy for pain and discomfort in lower back
- Eye twitching and burning sensation in temple
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy