Premenstural Syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : are you a general practitioner?
Doctor : yes
User : male/female?
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor : Dr AAAAAAA Mattews here
User : sorry, but feel lite embarressed
Doctor : thats fine
User : pms, is it something you can visit a general practioner for?
Doctor : premenstrual syndrome
User : yes
User : unfortunately my problems has increased last months
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor : yes sure i can
User : is it normally necessary with a physical exam or enough with talk?
Doctor : u can u need to consult
Doctor : what problems ur having as of now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stent missed periods
- Migraine and bruising around menstrual cycle
- Precautions to took with meniscal tear
- Nephrotic syndrome in eisenmengers syndrome
- Seckle syndrome nephrotic syndrome
- What are the tablets for meniscus problem
- Klinefelters syndrome and west syndrome
- Sore mouth and menopause
- Medical syndrome hartfords syndrome
- Post menopausal wet moutn
- Syndromes similar to downs syndrome
- Hashimotos thyroiditis menstrual pain
- Ovulating properly after taking utovlan
- Norethisterone period will the doctor prescribe it for anyone
- Nursing problems tuberculous meningitis