Premenstrual syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello - My last period started April 22nd. I am about a week late by my figuring. My stomache has been very easily agitated for the last couple of weeks. I'm always hot. I have been getting headaches, and mood swings. My lower back has been hurting, and i'm peeing a lot recently. also my stomache been sore and a little crampy. But i've taken a pg test and it was negative.
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period?
User : it started april 22nd.
User : it was about 7 days.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : your symptoms are looking like premenstrual syndrome
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Premenstrual syndrome disorder
- 1 tab twice primolut n for 6 days delay periods
- Neck arthritis and numb arm
- Norethisterone twice a day delay period
- Dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome causes
- How many flucloxacillin do u take a day
- Aristozyme syrup for infants
- Period 7 days early last month now 4 days late
- Prozac for premenstrual syndrome
- Period still heavy on seventh day
- Diagnosis of dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome
- Left arm ribs armpit pain
- Symptoms of dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome
- Pain in armpits numbness in arm
- Sore under armpit tingling in arm