Premenstrual syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello - My last period started April 22nd. I am about a week late by my figuring. My stomache has been very easily agitated for the last couple of weeks. I'm always hot. I have been getting headaches, and mood swings. My lower back has been hurting, and i'm peeing a lot recently. also my stomache been sore and a little crampy. But i've taken a pg test and it was negative.
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period?
User : it started april 22nd.
User : it was about 7 days.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : your symptoms are looking like premenstrual syndrome
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Myeloid leukemia
- Premenstrual syndrome disorder
- Dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome causes
- Gaseous urine smell miscarriage
- Heavy metal toxicity weight gain
- Gestone tablets and menstruation
- Prozac for premenstrual syndrome
- Diagnosis of dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome
- Infant respiratory distress syndrome causes
- Symptoms of Oedipus complex
- Symptoms of dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome
- Treatment and cure for Dyshidrosis
- Why meprate makes you gain weight
- Iam using modus10 periods not getting
- Treatment and cure for Empty nest syndrome