Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, unsatisfied partner - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi..
Doctor :   hi
User :   i am 24 yrs old
User :   my problem is premature ejaculation... how can i get over this ?

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long are you having this problem
User :   my partner is not satisfied...
User :   6 months
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   gender-male. maritial status-no, height-5.6" weight-60
Doctor :   theprobleme you are reffering to can be overcom

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor