Pregnant with twins and early dellivery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : I'm 34 weeks 3 days pregnant with twins, we found out 2 1/2 wks ago we lost one and ive been in the hospital ever since
User : the last few days everyday ive had to get hooked up to monitors bcus the doppler picked up a slow or irregular heart rate...
User : the nurse tonight recommended i ask the doctors to be delivered at 35 weeks and to make a list of pro's and con's... im so scattered right now i cant think and need help...
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : can i ask few relevant questions?
User : we dont know what happened to the other baby... what would be the risks if i stay pregnant, and the risks if we deliver early
User : sure
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Occupation, Height, Weight
User : 26, secretary, 5'5 last was 350lbs i think.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs. If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 35 weeks pregnant with twins
- Going into labor before scheduled c section
- Pregnant with twins after laparoscopy
- Spotting at 38 weeks pregnant
- Negative pregnancy but pregnant with twins
- Pregnant with twins precautions
- Pregnant with twins after mirena
- Treatment and cure for hernia repair
- Treatment and cure for dysentery
- Treatment and cure for brucellosis
- Bloody show 40 weeks
- Treatment and cure for phlebitis
- Treatment and cure for aseptic meningitis
- Does castor oil make you go into labor
- Ways to induce labor that actually work