Pregnant with low lying placenta. Having black discharge. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hi Dr. I am XXXXXXX
i need some advise on my pregnancy query
Proceed with your query.
I am 21 weeks pregnant with low lying placenta, lower margin - 4cm from XXXXXXX OS
i had black, dirt kind of discharge and no itching
not even brown but black
then i told this to my gynae, she tested and said the discharge is very dirty, seems like some infection and advised me Cadid-CL tablets
yesterday was the second one which i took
she asked me to take for 6 nights,
today i am seeing some fresh kind of blood discharge
that is very light only when i wipe and see
so i am worried
Do you have any abdominal pain?
am feeling baby movements as well
did i lost internet connection? u there doctor
I was reading your conversation.
Let me explain to you.
From the outset, I though the initial discharge may also be a clotted blood.
However I was pleased to know that your gynecologist examined you and ruled out the possibility.
In this context, my suggestion to you is avoid straining.
Take adequate rest.
Monitor the amount of bleeding.
And report back to your gynecologist.
In simple words,
You may need a repeat scanning if bleeding persists/if you develop abdominal pain.
Have you followed?
Yes Dr. definitely
she called me back again coming Saturday. But when I saw fresh bleeding I was thinking whether to continue this tablets or mot
only 2 i have taken til now
If I were to be your treating doctor, i would repeat an ultrasound scan first
Till then avoid straining.
Preferable to be lying down at most occasion.
anamoly scan was done 2 days back (satday) and on the same day she tested and advise Candid - CL tabs for me
If the scan was normal 2 days ago, it is a positive finding.
Perhaps the bleeding may be a minor event.
Please continue the drugs and watch the symptoms.
and rest for most of the days.
Watch for persisting bleeding, if it continues to report back to your doctor.
OK Dr. i got you
Is there any other query?
nothing else. as my gyanae is far away from my home, i just felt to contact you...Thanks for your time
You are welcome.
Feel free to contact us again if there is a need.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Sure... you are like my family doctor :-) i am really thankful for your quick and on time service
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant concerned about low lying placenta internal os closed suggestions
- Pregnant with low lying placenta c ser or normal?
- Is there chances of pregnancy because of pre-cum
- Temple pressure and feel weak
- Low lying placenta for not pregnant women
- What could be the reason for increase in hcg levels
- Feeling of having to urinate pressure
- Pregnant report suggest low lying placenta can travelling be done
- What causes delayed periods after stopping birth control pills
- Is syntha consumption during pregnancy safe
- Pulse feeling in testicles
- Treatment for punched in stomach feeling
- Feeling of veins pulsating
- Pregnant diagnosed with low lying placenta is this normal
- What could be cause of no period when not pregnant