Pregnant suffering from severe cough. Safe to take medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
as she is pregnant, hence she is avoiding taking any medicine
so what should be done in that case
it seems like it is an acute problem
no history of cough
i think it is triggered by change in weather,e tc
I agree with you
Is it productive or dry cough?
it becomes more intense during the night
as she is pregnant we should be a bit cautious
Medications are not to be used unless indicated
she could do salt water gargling with warm water and do steam inhalation as well
For the dry cough, she may consider taking
tablet. Allercet for 1 or 2 days
not more than that
thanks Doctor for your advice.
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
Is that all?
It seems like you are done with the chat
Please log in again if you have more queries
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Children having severe persisting cough medication
- General amount of pus cells
- Biotin and folic acid
- Pregnant having cough will it harm baby medication for cough
- Diabetic suffering from cough suggest medications
- Primrose capsules and labor
- Pitocin reaction in labor
- Large amount of clear liquid from uterus
- Can medication reduce amount of seman
- Methotrexate and pregnancy men
- Suffering from cough suggest medication
- Frequent urinating small amounts during pregnancy
- L-arginine dosage for men
- Drugs/medication for severe coughing
- Large amount of mucus in urine