Pregnant suffering from severe cough. Safe to take medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
as she is pregnant, hence she is avoiding taking any medicine
so what should be done in that case
it seems like it is an acute problem
no history of cough
i think it is triggered by change in weather,e tc
I agree with you
Is it productive or dry cough?
it becomes more intense during the night
as she is pregnant we should be a bit cautious
Medications are not to be used unless indicated
she could do salt water gargling with warm water and do steam inhalation as well
For the dry cough, she may consider taking
tablet. Allercet for 1 or 2 days
not more than that
thanks Doctor for your advice.
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
Is that all?
It seems like you are done with the chat
Please log in again if you have more queries
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Children having severe persisting cough medication
- Sinus drainage and upset stomach
- Eye drops improve vision
- Pregnant having cough will it harm baby medication for cough
- Diabetic suffering from cough suggest medications
- Mastoid painnausea sinus drainage
- Can consuming honey raise beta hcg level
- Betnesol injectjion in ninth month of pregnancy
- Suffering from cough suggest medication
- Trachea diseases and disorders
- Pneumonia and post nasal drip
- Drugs/medication for severe coughing
- Difference between pms and conception
- What does renal pelvises bilaterally of the foetus are dilated mean
- Pregnant with pain in between butt cheeks