Pregnant, normal blood pressure. Done with ultrasound. Can any online doctor guide me? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am pregnant (first trimester).My Blood Pressure is 100/60
is it normal
Yes, your blood pressure is absolutely normal
Is this your first pregnancy?
do u guide us
Could you share the full scan report with me?
Are you there?
Is it possible for you to mail me the report?
right now i dont have scan copy
You could mail me after you get the report too
Not a concern
We can always discuss about it in chat or phone
Do you remember anything else on the scan report?
there is only one issue right now
How big is the gestational sac?
We need to compare the gestational sac size along with this subchorionic collection to conclude on the putcome
What is that issue?
What measurement is this?
That is good
In such case there is nothing to worry about the collection
It would be better if you share the full report
Is that all for now?
there is no need to take medicine for this
You need to take good rest
Pleasure is mine
Have a pleasant evening ahead :)
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is cobadex good for pregnancy in trimester
- Ayurveda anal fissures
- Nausea coated tongue decreased fetal movement
- 12586 normal pregnant blood pressure
- Pregnant blood pressure 10047
- Can pregnancy drink coca cola
- Anaesthesia to use tablets
- Sle treatment in cmc
- Blood pressure for pregnant women
- Anabolic steroids and tinnitus
- Cmc vellore height improvement treatment
- Sideroblastic anaemia iron studies
- Blood pressure 10672 pregnant
- Normal blood pressure for pregnant women
- Can chikungunya cause anaemia