Pregnant, low thyroid. Will it affect the baby ? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
good afternoon.i am 11 weeks pregnant
How can I help you?
i am diagnosed with with low thyroid
0.27 is my level
this thyroid level will affect my baby?
i am feeling tired almost all the time
Yes, low thyroid hormones can affect the baby and yourself.
i was not known about this before..
i need to take treatment from next week
Are you on medication?
You will need thyroid supplementation to keep your thyroid levels normal.
Did you talk about the same to your gynaecologist?
no.. we need to talk about this..we are taking second scan this week.
we will XXXXXXX gynecologist with scan report and blood test report
not taking thyroid supplements before will lead any problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is it safe to conceive while taking thyronorm?
- Being in sauana after smoking weed
- Hypothyroidism complexion
- Urine smells after tuna sandwich
- Tender scrotum after spermatocelectomy
- Getting pregnant without a thyroid
- Steam and sauna after tummytuck
- Borderline low thyroid while pregnant
- Are compounded hormones for hypotherodism safe
- Getting pregnant with underactive thyroid
- Eltroxin to help with conceiving and pregnancy
- Low thyroid levels while pregnant
- Thin waist after c section
- Getting pregnant with thyroid problems
- Thyroid peroxidase and trying to conceive