Pregnant, low thyroid. Will it affect the baby ? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
good afternoon.i am 11 weeks pregnant
How can I help you?
i am diagnosed with with low thyroid
0.27 is my level
this thyroid level will affect my baby?
i am feeling tired almost all the time
Yes, low thyroid hormones can affect the baby and yourself.
i was not known about this before..
i need to take treatment from next week
Are you on medication?
You will need thyroid supplementation to keep your thyroid levels normal.
Did you talk about the same to your gynaecologist?
no.. we need to talk about this..we are taking second scan this week.
we will XXXXXXX gynecologist with scan report and blood test report
not taking thyroid supplements before will lead any problem?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for pustular nodular acne
- Treatment and cure for unilateral vestibular dysfunction
- Treatment and cure for schlatter disease
- Treatment and cure for embolic stroke
- Postpartum thyroiditis and chest pains
- Treatment and cure for cutaneous leprosy
- Getting pregnant without a thyroid
- Borderline low thyroid while pregnant
- Growth hormone coccyx pain
- Getting pregnant with underactive thyroid
- High mcv hypothyroidism
- Low thyroid levels while pregnant
- Hormonal and psychological changes after novasure
- Getting pregnant with thyroid problems
- Pueraria mirifica on thyroid function