Pregnant, how many movement of baby should be there? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
i need to ask about my wifes pregancy issues
she is 7th month carrying
Please proceed with your query
baby movements how many movements should be there?
as some times she is not feeling the movements
Atleast 10 movements a day is normal.
i heard 10 movements an hr
is it 10 movements per hour or day is normal?
The number of movements depend on individuals.
ok if the movements are less what shall she do?
There is increase in the movements after food and as you wake up.
However the minimum number of movements is 10 per day.
will there be any problem if the movemnets are less?
If the number is lower than 10, you need to consult your gynecologist.
She can examine your baby, record the fetal heart rate and ultrasound scan to see the status of baby.
anymore suggestions u can give to observe the baby kicks
like lieling postion or eating somethig different
If something is alarming, they would opt for emergency caesarian section.
Fetal movements is one of the feature of fetal well being.
We have a specific plan of action when the fetal movements are lower than adequate.
what is that sir can i know?
If you are able to feel adequate number of fetal movements, then increasing it doesn't make a difference.
As I said earlier, when the number of fetal movements is less than 10, you need to consult your doctor immediately.
The doctor would perform few tests to identify the reasons for lower fetal movements.
ok fine sir thank you for your suggestions
Emergency caesarian section will be planned based on the scan reports.
Hope this is clear.
Do you have any other query?
no sir thank you for your suggestions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Prescription ointment for acne
- Pregnant sudden shaking movement baby
- Norethisterone withdrawal side effects
- Stress gene in swine
- Pregnancy solutions venice fl
- Pregnant week 35 baby movement
- 36 weeks pregnant baby movements
- Pregnant but no baby
- Is bending can cause problem after embryo transfer
- Pregnant and bleeding after sex and on clexane
- Cause of bleeding after blastocyst transfer
- Clomid early symptoms pregnancy
- Movement in pregnant dead baby
- After blastocyst transfer, what elks
- Dark brown bleeding after blastocyst transfer