Pregnant, having sour throat and cold. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I need some assitance
my wife is having sour throat and cold
she is 7 months pregnant
can you help me with any medication or things to do
Since when is she suffering with these symptoms?
from day before yesterday night
Is she running fever?
she is not able to eat, she is much on liquid now, warm stuff,
she had a low fever yesterday very less temperature now, she doesnt
Does she have any other medical illness?
Let me brief you.
Since your wife is above 7 months, most medication can be given without hesitation unlike women under 3 months of pregnancy.
However as her fever is low grade, the symptom would resolve without medication too.
Let me list some measures which will treat the symptoms
1. Encourage her to gargle with warm water.
4. Encourage her to drink plenty of fluids.
6. If her nose is congested, she can use saline nasal drops like nasovion drops to clear the congestion.
These measures are often sufficient to take care of her symptoms.
ok , thanks a lot
Watch the symptoms and if fever worsens, contach your gynecologist.
She can add antibiotic therapy.
Do you have any other questions?
Are you there?
Are you there?
I have to close chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
thanks for the information
i dont have any more questions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant having cold and sore throat suggest medication
- Why would my spine be crooked
- Words for crooked spin
- Cold liquids at 39 weeks pregnant
- Neck and head pain like a crook
- 35 weeks pregnant and cold sores cold
- 39 weeks pregnant constantly coughing
- Pregnant extreme cold
- Pee stream is crooked urgency female
- Thick and crooked penis
- 35 weeks pregnant sore throat cold
- Constant hard stomach at 39 weeks pregnant
- Sensation in throat happens during cold pregnant harmful
- Constant hunger 39 weeks pregnant
- Constant tightness at 39 wks pregnant