Pregnant, having problem of nausea and due to cough vomitting enhances. Suggeation? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
There are no evidence that cough lozenges especially the herbal ones cause any serious side effects during pregnancy.
I would however suggest you to try ginger tea or any other ginger preparations which have helpful as lozenges.
Have you followed?
i am unable to take tea due to nausea
I understand your problem, if it is only nausea that is troubling you and not cough, then you can try
Your gynecologist can prescribe this drugs to you.
doxinate i have
You can take them twice or thrice a day depending on the severity of nausea; off course after discussing with your gynecologist.
i should take it on daily basis or whenever feel vomitting
This drugs is considered safe during pregnancy and some women who continued the medication throughout pregnancy did not face any problems.
So you can take it on daily basis.
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Period only if i take regesterone pregnancy chances
- Unprotected sex using withdrawal method delayed periods chances of pregnancy
- Delayed period breast pain tired am i pregnant
- Stomach cramping nausea cough unprotected sex pregnant
- Petechiae around anus and feet
- Taking folic acid white and heavy discharge reason
- Mucous drainage from anus
- Pregnant chronic cough vomiting
- Nausea dizzy vomit pregnant
- Foul odor toddler anus
- Hard lump inside anus
- Had unprotected sex bleeding midcycle am i pregnant
- Intermittent bleeding nausea vomiting pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant nausea and vomiting
- Toddler with freckles around anus