Pregnant, having problem of nausea and due to cough vomitting enhances. Suggeation? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
There are no evidence that cough lozenges especially the herbal ones cause any serious side effects during pregnancy.
I would however suggest you to try ginger tea or any other ginger preparations which have helpful as lozenges.
Have you followed?
i am unable to take tea due to nausea
I understand your problem, if it is only nausea that is troubling you and not cough, then you can try
Your gynecologist can prescribe this drugs to you.
doxinate i have
You can take them twice or thrice a day depending on the severity of nausea; off course after discussing with your gynecologist.
i should take it on daily basis or whenever feel vomitting
This drugs is considered safe during pregnancy and some women who continued the medication throughout pregnancy did not face any problems.
So you can take it on daily basis.
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen tongue after ecstasy
- Pain testicles after edging
- Stomach cramping nausea cough unprotected sex pregnant
- Hyperthyroidism in pregnancy birth defects
- Pregnant chronic cough vomiting
- Nausea dizzy vomit pregnant
- Xanax and pregnancy birth defects
- Birth defects of the skull
- Bilirubin and ketones in urine
- Intermittent bleeding nausea vomiting pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant nausea and vomiting
- I got to go home after echocardiogram
- Behavioral characteristics of down syndrome
- Heart murmur after echo stress test
- In ectopic pragnancy after taken mtp kit