Pregnant, having lower back pain. What could be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXX
I am Dr. here
I am pregnant now. I am in 6th month.
I can't lay down on my back .... even for 5 min ..... even i can't bend and do any work more than 10 or 15 min.....
any remedy for that doctor ???
You can place a pillow under your back when you sleep
It will help
If you are not comfortable, you must not be doing more bending and more work
It is ideal for you to take rest
You can do light yoga exercises not heavier ones
I heard that spine cord moves a bit....when one is pregnant...Is that right??
It does, to accommodate the growing uterus
It that the cause for the lower back pain???
Yes, and also because of the stretching of the uterine ligaments
any other tips ??
You should drink plenty of fluids
You she rest for 2 hours in the noons
Lie down towards your left lateral position
Ok doctor .... Wish u a very happy Ayudha XXXXXXX :)
Wish you the same as well
and thank you
Thank you !!! Bye :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Progesterone and dhea taken together
- Diarrhoea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Cytotec induction for fetal demise
- Coronary heart disease statistics australia
- Congestive heart failure after open heart surgery
- Coughing up very sticky mucus
- Labor back pain but not pregnant
- 41 weeks pregnant back pain
- Coughing up green mucus while pregnant
- Progesterone deficiency in early pregnancy
- Back pain 35 weeks pregnant
- 33 weeks pregnant back pain
- Dangers of flu while pregnant
- 37 weeks pregnant back pain
- Coughing up brown mucus after quitting smoking