Pregnant, having lower back pain. What could be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXX
I am Dr. here
I am pregnant now. I am in 6th month.
I can't lay down on my back .... even for 5 min ..... even i can't bend and do any work more than 10 or 15 min.....
any remedy for that doctor ???
You can place a pillow under your back when you sleep
It will help
If you are not comfortable, you must not be doing more bending and more work
It is ideal for you to take rest
You can do light yoga exercises not heavier ones
I heard that spine cord moves a bit....when one is pregnant...Is that right??
It does, to accommodate the growing uterus
It that the cause for the lower back pain???
Yes, and also because of the stretching of the uterine ligaments
any other tips ??
You should drink plenty of fluids
You she rest for 2 hours in the noons
Lie down towards your left lateral position
Ok doctor .... Wish u a very happy Ayudha XXXXXXX :)
Wish you the same as well
and thank you
Thank you !!! Bye :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Usages of robinul
- Dose of wysolone 10 mg
- Usages of vibramycin
- 33 weeks pregnant back pain
- Back pain 35 weeks pregnant
- Usages of repace h
- Diet chart for 32 week pregnancy
- Early stages of pregnancy unusual coloured poo
- Usages of rifagut
- Labor back pain but not pregnant
- Usages of tablet pepto bismol 2
- 41 weeks pregnant back pain
- Does regestrone pill help terminate pregnancy
- Does dexona taken in pregnancy have any side effects
- 37 weeks pregnant back pain