Pregnant, having lower abdomen pain. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
I am XXXXXX. i am fine.
26 years old.currently pregnant.
i feel pain in my lower abdomen
how many weeks pregnant are you?
21 weeks completed
is the pain associated with any kind of vaginal discharge?
Then I dont think you need to worry about this
Have you started feeling the baby move or kick?
yesterday i commuted in auto rikshaw on a bumpy road. could this be the reason?
It could contribute
and that is something you should generally avoid
but, would this pain disappear?
SHould go away
However if it is associated with any of the above things I had mentioned
like diarrhoea, fever, vaginal discharge
Please see a physician
is there anything else I can help with?
any other tips for me for my pregnancy?
Eat a balanced diet
Walk 30-40 minutes everyday
and dont overeat
Weight gain should be about 11 kg total
i am also doing yoga
Some of those postures help
make sure you do it under a trainer
we dont want you doing something which can potentially harm you
also, no Xrays, CT scans and medications
I think thats it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lactation pregnancy 3gp
- Bleeding on 3rd month of pregnancy
- Bubbly or foamy stools and nausea
- 11 weeks pregnant lower abdomen pain
- 85 months pregnant lower abdomen pain
- Hip and lower abdomen pain
- Lower abdomen pain ipill
- Normal bpm during 3rd trimester
- My son does stool with foamy bubbles
- Bubbly sensation in food pipe
- 3rd trimester pinching feeling belly
- Feeling like bubbles in my thigh
- Red mark like hickey 3rd trimester belly
- Pregnant pressure in lower abdomen pain is this normal
- Feel gas bubbles only when sitting