Pregnant, having headache. Which medicine should I take? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX
How can I help you today?
Please go ahead with your query?
i m 5 months pregnant carrying my 2nd baby. I m suffering from headache. wat tab can i take. i use to have headache due to irregular sleep before. i take dart.
now wat can i have
300 mg or even 500 mg
any specific dose
You can try the smaller dose
Since in dart the dose is 300 mg and was effective for you
ok docttor thanks a lot. i will get it now.
Thanks for consulting me
Do you have any other question?
not for now. thank you docttor. bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could cause pink urine and large clots of blood
- What does majorly clot associated periods signify
- Husband taking medicine pregnant
- How to get rid of the habit of chewing tobacco
- Medicine for headache
- Is crocin safe headache medicine for pregnant
- Normal glycosylated haemoglobin in pregnency
- Can 2 months pregnant woman can have folvite tablets
- What medicine should i take for severe headache
- Glycerin suppositories pregnancy first trimester
- Is minigygon a safe product any side effect
- What medicine should i take for headache
- Glucose and polyhydramnios
- Suggest medication for severe pressure occipital
- Single intrauterine gestational sac with no yolk sac