Pregnant, having cough and cold. On sandocal & ferinca. What can I take? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Is she having fever?
Is she taking any other medicines?
Since when she is having cold and cough?
last 2 or 3 days
I thought she will be fine by today but didn't
There are certain things which can help her without taking medicines.
can you please mention that
She has to stay warm and take adequate rest.
Drink plenty of water.
that all she is doing....
Steam inhalation can relieve the nasal block and discomfort.
It also can soothe the throat and reduce the cough.
Sleeping in head elevated position helps in draining the sinus and also helps in breathing comfortably.
Also remember to keep the room well ventilated.
thats a good advice...
if it will not work...any medicine i need to go for
If the cold and cough does not subside within another 3-4 days, or if fever sets in,
okay Dr. thanks a lot for your prompt response
any side effect of paracetamol during pregnancy?
If still the discomfort persist, she will have to consult a physician for a prescription of antibiotics.
Paracetamol can be safely taken during pregnancy.
Have you followed what I said?
yah i got it..
Is there anything else I could help you on?
No...nice to talk to you..bye
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 26 weeks pregnant with cough and cold
- Macpod cv 200 symptoms
- Pregnant got cold and cough safe to take wikoryl
- 37 weeks pregnant coughs and colds
- Gudcef cv 200 tablets
- How many days mifeprin 200 workouts
- Anterior upper and mid segment grade ii
- Left anterior placenta grade 2
- Placental location anterior grade 2
- Sandocal 500s for pregnant women
- Macpod cv 200 effects
- Placenta anterior high grade 2
- Pregnant cold cough fever
- Does evion 200 mg cure penis weakness
- Anterior high lying grade 2