Pregnant, having cough and cold. On sandocal & ferinca. What can I take? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Is she having fever?
Is she taking any other medicines?
Since when she is having cold and cough?
last 2 or 3 days
I thought she will be fine by today but didn't
There are certain things which can help her without taking medicines.
can you please mention that
She has to stay warm and take adequate rest.
Drink plenty of water.
that all she is doing....
Steam inhalation can relieve the nasal block and discomfort.
It also can soothe the throat and reduce the cough.
Sleeping in head elevated position helps in draining the sinus and also helps in breathing comfortably.
Also remember to keep the room well ventilated.
thats a good advice...
if it will not work...any medicine i need to go for
If the cold and cough does not subside within another 3-4 days, or if fever sets in,
okay Dr. thanks a lot for your prompt response
any side effect of paracetamol during pregnancy?
If still the discomfort persist, she will have to consult a physician for a prescription of antibiotics.
Paracetamol can be safely taken during pregnancy.
Have you followed what I said?
yah i got it..
Is there anything else I could help you on?
No...nice to talk to you..bye
Thanks for consulting me.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Olimelt 10 mg tablet side effects
- Tryptomer 10 mg side effects
- Nursing care plan for gigh risk pregnancy
- 26 weeks pregnant with cough and cold
- Side effects of medicine modus 10
- 37 weeks pregnant coughs and colds
- Pregnant got cold and cough safe to take wikoryl
- Care plan for epilapcy
- Side effect of oncotrex 10 mg tablets
- Sandocal 500s for pregnant women
- Stalopam 10 side effects
- Pregnant cold cough fever
- Piramal health care i can pregnancy test
- Nursing care plan for high risk pregnancy
- Nursing care plan cesarean