Pregnant having acidity. Any safe medication? Need diet advice - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Ok, i guess i have spoken to you once
Iam sufferring from too much acidity
Yes, I remember.
iam 5 months pregnant
is there any natural ways of remedy of this acidity
though my doctor told i can hav gelusil
There are some natural ways to reduce it.
but is it og to have that 6 times a day?
is it ok to have gelusil/digene 5-6 times a day?
spcly in this condition of mine
It is fine to have Digene/ Gelusil 5-6 times a day.
ok,can you suggest some natural ways
But I would prefer you to take it much lesser than that.
Let me guide you.
interestingly when eever i hav soem thing during this acidity of mine,,it goes off for an hour or two. even a cold samosa helps in such situation. Very surprising
but i hav actualy havg food to keep away my acidity ,,,not that iam hungry
There is normally acid secretion in our stomach whenever we have food, or when we feel hungry.
During pregnancy the acid secretion increases.
So whenever you eat something, the acidity goes down.
You can do the following to reduce the acidity.
1. Avoid spicy and oily food.
2. See if you are feeling higher incidence of acidity with any particular food, and reduce the intake of that food.
no sir,,,thats where the prob
whenever there is acidity any kind of food helps me to reduce that
even cold samosa
3. Samosas are oily and spicy. So even if you feel better at that moment, it will cause acidity after 2 hours.
ok,,,then let me tell you even if i hav a bowl of fruits,,the acidity comes back after 2 hrs
4. Reduce high starch food such as potatoes.
Yes, you are right. Acidity will be there. But fruits will not increase the acid secretion.
ok,,got ur point
5. Most importantly, you have to have snacks every 2 hours.
then,,,wat else i can adpot to wave off acidity. Does AJWIN helps?
To prevent gaining more weight, the best food to have would be fruits and vegetables as snacks.
And 3 regular meals.
Avoid having tea or coffee.
Better would be to have green tea, which has antioxidant properties.
Ajwain is same as Jeera.
Boiled water with jeera in it helps to reduce the acidity.
You should also have plenty of water.
At least 3 liters of water per day would be sufficient.
8 hours of sleep at night and 1-2 hours nap at noon would also help.
Have you followed?
let me note down
wish could take the 2 hours nap in afternoon :)
I understand that you are having a job.
ok,,let me try doing wat possible
ok,,,doc, need to rush for a meeting
wil talk later
Sure. No problem
Hope you have understood the suggestions.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drinking harpic medicine from homeopathy
- Fibroid and elevated cmv igg
- Acid reflux medications for infants
- Gloxi health drink philippines
- Effects of cocaine on getting pregnant
- How to treat cmv igg
- Drinking coca cola during pregnancy
- Medications for acidity
- Medical benefits of folic acid
- What happen when men drink mosquito liquud
- Suggest medication for acid reflux
- What happen if we drink mosquito killer
- What hapens if person drinks kerosene
- Need medication for acid reflux and grid
- Overian cyst treated in cmc vellore