Pregnant, have thyroid. Taking eltroxin. Recent test showed low TSH value. Should stop taking medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is 7 month pregnent and is on medication for thyroid. She is taking Eltroxin 50mcg daily as prescribed by doctor due to high TSH levels (6.03) six month ago. But recent test is showing low TSH value of 0.080. T3 and T4 levels are normal. Should she stop taking the medicine? Looking forward to your expert advise.
Please give me a moment to read your query
Sure. Thank you
She needs to continue the medicine
Ok. So low TSH level is not something to worry about?
It is not to be worried about
If the medicine is discontinued, then the TSH levels may raise again
Ok. Thank you for your time
Thank you too
Is that all?
yes. Thats all.
You have a good day!
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Migraines and fast heart beat
- Migraines exhaustion sore throat
- Will i conceive after taking 3 months of thyroid medicine eltroxin 50mg
- Had thyroid tested tsh level abnormal prescribed eltroxin help
- High lpa levels
- Hcg injections for men hypogonadism
- Pregnant with little thyroid problem should i take medicine
- Mild chest pain during drinking water
- Heberden nodule treatment
- Normal thyroid function tests taking eltroxin
- Weak heart muscle symptoms
- Migraine at 32 weeks pregnant
- Migraine headaches accompanied with left arm pain
- High tsh taking eltroxin
- Hashimotos syndrome thyroid