Pregnant, have both kidneys on one side. Will that be a complication? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is 14 weeks pregnant...
We recently took a scan; First trimster Scan
The doctor suggested that her both kidneys are at same side!
whose? your wife's ?
Sorry about that
is that a complication for pregnancy?
Could you mail me your wife's scan report?
Can i give you an extract of the test report, so that you are able to decide better?
Mail it to me at
with subject as attention toXXXXX
sure, I will do it immediately...
I shall wait for it
I just sent it....
Please read between the lines and let me know your opinion....
Please wait for a few mins
Let me check for the mail
Shall I call you back after reading the report?
Could you please confirm your contact number?
I shall close the chat window here and call you soon
I am curious...
to know whatever it is...
Please wait while I check everything and call you
The doc in the hospital was little hesitant to disclose....
I will tell you all in detail
and asked me to wait for some more days....
I shall close the chat window here now
Sure doc...thank you so much
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can ortho tri cyclen lo cure abnormal uterine bleeding?
- Fluid in kidneys for pregnant woman
- Pregnant with lump on side of jawline
- Can sugar cause a rash on face
- Side effects of getting pregnant
- Will junel fe 1 / 20 treat pcos ?
- Will vitamin c with rose hips treat scurvy?
- Pregnant with one kidney risks
- Wat cause pimples in our face
- Gummi vitamin cause face rash
- Will novolin n treat gestational diabetes?
- Can low hb cause facial swelling
- Does facial hair growth cause heart palpitations
- Navidoxine side effects on pregnant
- 3 negative pregnancy tests