Pregnant, had anomaly scan. Reports showed heart position in center. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am expecting ,and at 20 weeks
had my anomaly scan done
have a doubt
Please explain your doubt.
Heart - Heart appears in the mid position,Normal cardiac situs .Four chamber view normal,outflow tracts appears normal
report says like this
is the heart position proper ?
The reports appears normal.
as normal human being ,I thought heart shd be in left ,right
Heart is located almost at the centre with little bit inclination on the left.
so just want to know 0 why it is in mid position
You need not worry.
ok thank you
at this stage of 20 week ,is this the normal position
The heart structures start to develop at around 5 weeks and almost finished by 20 weeks. The location is fine.
can I ask 1 more doubt
whn baby grows up ,it will be normal ,no issues and all ,am I correct
The anomaly scan seems normal. So we expect everything to be normal. Medical development is not that advanced to detect future.
So keep your hopes high and do not worry. Your gynecologist would have tested for major abnormalities so that we make things right.
I just thought from school what we learned was- heart is in left part of body .so asked you .
Heart anatomically is located almost at the centre of the chest. They are inclined to the left.
The inclination is primarily as the heart grows in size.
thanks a lot for your time
Your baby has developed normally, it has to grow in size which will happen in the subsequent weeks.
So his heart should be normal when born.
Hope this answers your query.
Do you have any questions?
no tahnk you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Normal heart rate for pregnant women
- Pregnant babys heart not growing is that normal
- How effective is loette
- Negative ion effects to pregnant
- Pregnant tiffa scan shows fetal heart valve not visible worried
- Feeling like going to the toilet after every meal
- Does leg hematoma in leg after fall sting
- Fever after falling from stairs
- Pregnant ultrasound shows shadow in babys heart worried
- Normal heart rate while pregnant
- Headache after falling up stairs
- Fainting after lithotripsy
- Hba2 effect pregnancy risks
- Effects of hostacycline on pregnant woman
- Ict in pregnancy positive effects