Pregnant, had anomaly scan. Reports showed heart position in center. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am expecting ,and at 20 weeks
had my anomaly scan done
have a doubt
Please explain your doubt.
Heart - Heart appears in the mid position,Normal cardiac situs .Four chamber view normal,outflow tracts appears normal
report says like this
is the heart position proper ?
The reports appears normal.
as normal human being ,I thought heart shd be in left ,right
Heart is located almost at the centre with little bit inclination on the left.
so just want to know 0 why it is in mid position
You need not worry.
ok thank you
at this stage of 20 week ,is this the normal position
The heart structures start to develop at around 5 weeks and almost finished by 20 weeks. The location is fine.
can I ask 1 more doubt
whn baby grows up ,it will be normal ,no issues and all ,am I correct
The anomaly scan seems normal. So we expect everything to be normal. Medical development is not that advanced to detect future.
So keep your hopes high and do not worry. Your gynecologist would have tested for major abnormalities so that we make things right.
I just thought from school what we learned was- heart is in left part of body .so asked you .
Heart anatomically is located almost at the centre of the chest. They are inclined to the left.
The inclination is primarily as the heart grows in size.
thanks a lot for your time
Your baby has developed normally, it has to grow in size which will happen in the subsequent weeks.
So his heart should be normal when born.
Hope this answers your query.
Do you have any questions?
no tahnk you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Normal heart rate for pregnant women
- Pregnant babys heart not growing is that normal
- Headaches and nausea at 31 weeks pregnant
- How to stop pregnancy forever for life
- Toothache and boil on inner thigh symptoms
- How fresh does urine have to be for pregnancy test
- Thyroid imablance zits boils
- How to increase hb in 8th month
- Heart beating weird during pregnancy
- Pregnant tiffa scan shows fetal heart valve not visible worried
- Boil on outer upper leg
- Pregnant ultrasound shows shadow in babys heart worried
- Normal heart rate while pregnant
- Boil related to lukemia
- Boil pus smells like onions