Pregnant, had anomaly scan. Reports showed heart in central position. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I m currently 20 weeks pregnant
I have today done anamoly scan
in the report everything sppears to be normal
Only on place its written as "heart apperas in the mid position"
hope its goinf to be in position with time
you there ?
Yes, I am sorry.
as its just 20 weeks now
Presence of heart in mid position does not concern us.
You will be suggested for fetal cardiac scan if other features such as altered echogenicity found.
postion of heart is fine right
The position of the heart is central with an inclination to the right.
So I do not think there is any thing to be worried of now.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mean corpus hemoglobin
- Extra intestine removal heranya
- Enlarged heart in pregnant woman
- Ultrasound pelvic complete
- Vagina extra wet and hiv
- Pregnant tiffa scan shows fetal heart valve not visible worried
- Serum chloride level
- Extra skin growth under my tongue
- Pregnant and heart rate is 126
- High monocyte count
- Pregnant ultrasound shows shadow in babys heart worried
- Chest x-ray results
- Three extra heartbeats together
- Pregnant and heart racing on thyroxine
- Three extra inches red