Pregnant, had anomaly scan. Reports showed heart in central position. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I m currently 20 weeks pregnant
I have today done anamoly scan
in the report everything sppears to be normal
Only on place its written as "heart apperas in the mid position"
hope its goinf to be in position with time
you there ?
Yes, I am sorry.
as its just 20 weeks now
Presence of heart in mid position does not concern us.
You will be suggested for fetal cardiac scan if other features such as altered echogenicity found.
postion of heart is fine right
The position of the heart is central with an inclination to the right.
So I do not think there is any thing to be worried of now.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eye drops for eye pressure
- Enlarged heart in pregnant woman
- No focal myometrial lesion is seen
- Focal myometrial lesion
- Pregnant tiffa scan shows fetal heart valve not visible worried
- Tropex ear drops
- Pregnant and heart rate is 126
- Pregnant ultrasound shows shadow in babys heart worried
- Ear mucus drainage
- Fecalysis laboratory result form
- Omega-3 eye drops
- Post nasal drip natural treatment
- Pregnant and heart racing on thyroxine
- Multiple small follicles on ovaries
- Peripheral follicles in ovaries