Pregnant, got fever. Any medicine safe during pregnancy ? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Dr. My Name is XXXXXXX
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
Good morning doctor
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX how can I help you?
My Wife is 4 months pregnant. It was absolutely normal till now
can u prescribe a medicine which can be given during pregnancy?
I can give you symptomatic suggestions, which can be followed.
that will be great Dr.
That will help in reducing fever.
Let her continue it for 3-5 days if fever is persisting.
2. Steam inhalation with Carvol Plus capsules 2-3 times daily.
Those are capsules which is available in the pharmacy.
Boil some water and you can drop those capsules into the water. Then inhaling the steam will reduce the cold and congestion.
3. Drink only warm water.
4. Avoid having cold or refrigerated food items.
That helps in boosting the immunity.
These measures should help.
ok. I hope this medication is safe during pregnancy ?
In case, it does not get better by 3-4 days, she will need to consult the family physician.
Yes. These medications are proven to be safe during pregnancy.
Have you followed?
ok..Thanks a lot
sure ..I noted all the medicines
Hope I had been able to help.
Is there anything else I can help you on?
Sure Dr. It's a great help..Thanks a lot for your time
Thanks Mr. XXXXXXX for consulting me.
Have a nice day !!
Have a nice day..b bye !
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain when pushing behind ear
- Hard mass behind uvula
- Green yellow discharge 26 weeks pregnant
- Green mucus color 40 weeks pregnant
- Fever medicine
- Thrush behind two front teeth
- Zapping pain behind right side of head
- Frequent stool passing during pregnancy
- What medicine should be taken for fever in pregnancy
- Pregnant evening fever
- Green colored discharge during pregnancy 36 weeks
- Fever and cold during ovulation pregnant
- Growth behind left tonsil
- Glucose during gym
- Pregnant fever com