Pregnant for 20 weeks. Not feeling the movement of baby. Anything serious? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Myself XXXXXXX XXXXXXX working at XXXXXXX
I am 20 weeks pregnant.
Everyone is telling like by this time I can feel the movements of the baby but I am noy
Is this your first pregnancy?
Whether I have to take it seriously?
Has anamoly scan (which is done around this time) done yet?
The time when a pregnant women starts appreciating fetal movements varies.
In general primigravida (first pregnancy) ladies appreciate it a bit later.
You will definitely feel the fetal movements in a few weeks down the line.
Your doctor will any way request for anomaly scan around 20 weeks.
It would be a detailed scan
which will show you the features of your baby and its movement.
If the scan is normal, you need not bother about what your friend says.
I hope this clarifies.
Do you have any other questions?
No..Thank you very much :)
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you a safe pregnancy.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Delayed periods white discharge spotting pregnancy chances
- Trying to get pregnant have black discharge am i pregnant
- Feeling achy 20 weeks pregnant
- Pregnant week 35 baby movement
- 36 weeks pregnant baby movements
- View black head pinching
- 20 weeks pregnant 4th baby
- 3 year old black head remover
- Pregnant how to detect the father of baby
- 4 year old black heads on nose
- Bowel movement at 20 weeks pregnant
- Skin black head infection
- Dry humping ejaculated on partner#39s underwear will she get pregnant
- Pregnant with brownish vaginal discharge is this normal
- Black hanging moles on neck