Pregnant, elevated blood level. Gestational diabetes? Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
any suggestion on this details
when were the tests done ?
i am actually waiting for the doctors appointment
these tests are done today
we just got the report
the blood levels of the FBS, (fasting) are just above the normal range
as the doctor is suspecting gestational diabetes - i actually wanted to know from you if this is normal
The PPBS is within the normal range
also i came to know that my wife has taken a glass of water early in the morning before taking FBS - is that an issue ?
has the urine check benn done ?
no drinking water is not an issue
how many hours did she fast , before the sample was given
the sample was given at 9:30 am
she has not taken any thing from morning except a glass of water early in the morning
the normal fasting BS should be less than 100 mg/ dl
you need not worry too much
okay the glass of water is nothing to be taken into consideration ?
your doctor will ask for a proper diet control and a repeat check of the blood sugar at a later date ,
the thing is her urine color remains pale yellow - 4-5 times a week - she is getting pale yellowish urine
drinking water is absolutely fine
that is not to worry,
the urine color is normal
okay also is there any way to bring this 110 down or atleast maintain this level till the delivery
her EDD is may 11- 2012
u need not worry about it at all
The best way to improve your diet is by eating a variety of healthy foods.
okay any suggested diet on this ?
she can have anything and everything she wants, now ,
but she has to take them in a ordered manner and in limited quantity
her blood sugars are not that high, to worry about
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eyes whiter in pregnancy
- Urine smell hydroxycut
- Macroglossia, papillae hypertrophy
- 35 weeks pregnant gestational diabetes
- Hydrocortisone for vaginal lubrication
- Eye swelling in pregnancy
- Diet for gestational diabetes pregnant
- 3 month old hyperactive at night
- Eye twitching 3 weeks pregnant
- Hyperthyroidism and lichen sclerosus
- Pregnant and eyes itching
- Normal blood sugar for gestational diabetes
- Gestational diabetes in pregnant women
- Gestational diabetes blood sugar levels
- Do pregnant women have sentive eyes