Pregnant, blood pressure 124/ 90. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
i am doing fine.. I have one query
Please go ahead
i am 34 weeks pregnant.. i have BP of 124/90, will it consisdered as high BP?
last week it was 130/80, just checked today
But for us to start treatment, we'll need 1 more high reading
even 130/80 is high
i had my regular check up last week, my doctor told if the lower one is more than 80, come for the check up, do i need to go or can i wait for 1 more day
You can wait for 1 more day
Such a blood pressure reading is not an emergency,
ok... just wanted to ask this.. thank u...
But its a really good thing that you are already 34 weeks pregnant
Atleast the baby's lungs are mature and there is no problem now actually speaking
So while your blood pressure elevation is mild and we can just wait and watch and probably plan a delivery for 38 weeks provided the BP remains in control
Is there anything else I can help you with?
nothing... thats all... thank u so much...
Thanks for consulting me
Have a nice day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Septated ovarian cyst 13mm
- 13th day et regular size
- Red sticky period lasts for only 2 days am i pregnant
- 139 glucose from blood work
- Spotting red after plan b positive pregnant
- Pregnant blood pressure 10047
- Pregnancy discharge cheesy 8th week
- 126 90 blood pressure pregnant
- Blood pressure 150 90 pregnant
- Blood pressure for pregnant women
- Is endometrium thickness 13cm ok
- Pregnant blood pressure 124 67
- Injection naturogest after pregnancy
- Does manstrubation effect pregnancy after marriage
- Sore knees in 13yr old