Pregnant and suffering from cough. How to get rid of it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my wife is 10 weeks pregnant now. From past one day she is suffering from cough
what is the best way to get rid of this problem
Does she have any other complaint other than cough?
Is the cough productive? I mean does she get phlegm coming out while coughing?
Does she have fever?
i mean some times she is getting phlegm
Does she have any breathing difficulty?
Ok. Let me guide you through.
It is common to have upper respiratory infections during this time of the year.
And mostly these are viral infections.
There is no much treatment directed exactly against viral conditions.
But, that should not be concerning as she is not having any other issues.
She can do the following at home to reduce the difficulty.
could you please guide us
- Make sure to wash the hands with soap before any food.
- Do steam inhalation 3 times a day.
-If there is chest congestion or nose blocks, you can add a capsule of Karvol Plus n to the water while inhaling steam.
viral infection and boosting the immunity
_ In case, it does not come down in 4-5 days, or if she gets other symptoms such as fever, she will need to get examined.
- Drink plenty of water, juices etc.
Normally, the above measures should take care of the issue.
If it does not get better, make sure she meets your family physician.
Hope these suggestions would get her a better health.
Have you understood all my suggestions?
thanks for the suggestions
Is there anything else I can help you on?
You are welcome. Thanks for consulting me.
Please let us know if you have any health related queries.
Have a Nice Evening!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Remedies for inverse psoriasis on the posterior
- Movement in vagina and 33 weeks pregnant
- Mother with situs inversus pregnant ultrasound
- Inversion of the uterus
- 5 month pregnant suffering dry cough
- 33 weeks pregnant with lump in vagina
- Continuous cough pregnant mucolite
- Itchy throat coughing pregnant
- Invalid pregnancy test mean
- Polyp water investigation uterus
- 33 weeks pregnant with sharp side pain
- How to get rid of a dry cough when pregnant
- Red orange urine 33 weeks pregnant
- 33 weeks pregnant pain in right side
- Pregnant wet cough