Pregnant and having white discharge. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
My wife is about 10weeks pregnant
for last 2days she is having slight white discharge
is it normal?
it is normal
nothing to worry about
Ask her to drink more water
she will be fine soon
are you there?
ok, hope there is no risk due to such white discharge
absolutely no risk
be rest assured that this is normal
also she is havining low back pain
this is also normal in pregnanct
Is this her first pregnancy?
These are normal symptoms in pregnanct
ask her to rest well and consume more liquids
nothing else need to be doen
ok...thanks a lot!
pleasure is mine
do you have more queries?
no, thats it..
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White discharge floating in urine pregnant is this normal
- Pregnant having white discharge normal
- Pregnancy after implanon
- Pethidine during labour
- Itchy bump on buttock
- Bumps on buttocks during pregnancy
- Zinnat tablets mg
- Toddler has itchy bumps on buttocks
- Hormones during labor
- Emc shielding solutions
- Is it normal to get discharge while pregnant
- Pregnant green discharge in the morning normal
- Squishy bump by butthole
- Bumps on buttock cheeks
- 7 weeks pregnant getting white discharge is this normal