Pregnant and having vomiting. Having stomach pain after vomiting - Online Doctor Chats
Good morning Doctor
i've a queruy
Are you typing?
my wife had vomoited 4 times from this morning 10.30 am onwards...
she's pregnent 17th week running now...
Does she have stomach pain or loose stools?
Is it twin pregnancy?
yes..she's stomach pain a bit on each time she vomits
no its not twin pregnancy...
I am trying to understand if this episode is related to pregnancy or infection
Are you with me
It seems you are not responding
I have to close the window as you are not responding
she's getting vomtings from 12th week onwards
Ok did you address this to the treating doctor
i am just asking her...about stomach pain
ya..doctor suggested doxinate tab
Yeah Doxinate is commonly prescribed
You can take an extra dose of it
I am concerned if she had vomited 4 times today
There can be volume deficit if she continue to vomit
If she vomits once more please take her to the Emergency or the doctor who treats her
till then let her keep sucking ginger or lemon
After each vomit she can complain of stomach pain
that is expected
Let her keep sipping small amounts of water
with a bottle by her side
sure...i will do take her to doctor as you suggested
Do you have any other concerns now
thanks doctor for your valuable suggestion
Thank you for visiting me
this helps now
thank you again!!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stomach pain after vomiting
- Is it possible to conceive even after having pcod
- Stomach pain vomiting then globulus
- Can a watery sperm make a pregnant
- What does beriberi mean
- How can i improve my immune system naturally
- Yellow urine and missed period
- Does masturbating causes weekness
- Large gap between meals pregnancy
- Vomits and stomach pain is she pregnant
- Obstetrician complete placenta previa bed rest
- Itching while using susten
- Social effects of tuberculosis
- Cunnilingus stomach pain vomitting
- Stomach pains with no diarrohea and vomitting