Pregnant and having pain in legs. White discharge from the vagina. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr is not available for chat at the present moment
My doubt is
my wife is pregnant
she always says her legs are paining....she is getting white fluid from the vagina...
is it all normal?
She is thirsty always....
Well it can be determined with tests
she is very uneasy
I think she will go for blood tests, etc soon
cant breathe easily
Can you describe the breathing problem?
its a twin baby
if she walk or do some work she is breathing as if she was walking faster
With white discharge does she have itching?
It may be yeast infection
It sometimes exagerates with pregnancy
oh...but she is clean
Ok we are going for scan on 17th...will confirm then
wht kind of drink she can intake? i mean health drink
I can advise you a few things
Give her pure water to drink
Also give her fruits atleast 5 times a day
She also needs food enough to satisfy three people
Nutritious diet is a must
Her leg pains may be due to discharge or back pain
If it is back pain, then she will need a semi-soft mattress
i am avoiding coffee and chocolates
Yes these can be avoided
But mostly she will eat whatever she likes at the moment
She may get very chosy when it comes to food
She need me for sex....when is the right time for intercourse>? i mean right month?
Pregnancy is not a contraindication for sexual intercourse
You can have it anytime
But in later months it will become hard for her
I am little concerned it should not affect her
It will not as long as it is not vigorous
we will have a passionate one usually never tried vigorous....we both love soft...
Have a grt day ahead
Thanks for consulting me
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to use fertigyn injection
- Epididymis lymes disease
- 31 weeks pregnant with pain in vagina
- 28 weeks pregnant pain in vagina
- Want to masturbate but distraction
- G sac seen, yolk sac seen but fetal pole not seen means what?
- 7 weeks pregnant late ovulation no fetal pole
- Depression and labyrinthitis
- Reason for no fetal sac at 6 wk pregnancy
- 8 weeks pregnant hammeriage and fluid around the fetus
- Vagina pain not pregnant
- Sharp pain in vagina and not pregnant
- Dizzyness when you look down
- What is a dns? gynecologist
- Front vagina pain pregnant