Pregnant and feet are swollen. How to overcome this problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
nice to talk to you sir
i need to ask about my wife's pregnacy can i go on
she is 6th month pregnant and she dont have much problems but her feet areswollen from 4th month ending itself how can she overcome this problem
This may be part of pregnancy effects.
However her blood pressure and albumin levels need to be checked
is there any complications with that swollen feet
her bp is varying like it is 130/80 sometimes and sometimes 120/80
to make sure we exclude conditions that needs medical attention.
is there any problem with her bp varying
what tests have to be made sir...
She needs to be physically examined first and note the type and severity of odema.
i heard that if the feet is only swollen there is no problem if it is bit up side its not good is it so sir?
I suggest you to discuss with her gynecologist and plan the tests as needed.
can you suggest good diet for her sir?
As I said, the seriousness of the problem will be decided based on physical examination and tests.
ok sir thank you
In view of pregnancy, she needs iron XXXXXXX diet - green leaves, millets, dry fruits, non vegetarian diet, etc.
Do you have any other questions?
nothing sir thank you for your suggestions
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fabric softener allergy symptoms
- Allergies and pale face
- Swollen feet redneww pregnant
- Ways to test for pregnancy
- Inflammed scaly eyelids allergy
- Third pregnancy and vagina
- Nosebleed pregnant swollen feet
- Do allergies make you feel shaky
- Pregnant sunburn swollen feet ankles
- Tonsils first trimester pregnancy
- 34 weeks pregnant swollen feet
- Pregnancy and vaginal twitches
- Pimple on face allergy test
- 33 weeks pregnant with swollen feet
- Pregnancy test with tonsillitis