Pregnant. Ultrasound showed partial block in baby's urine flow. Anything serious? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I work with XXXXXXX
my wife is pregnant and got a query related to it...are you the right person to handle this
I am a general physician and have good experience dealing with pregnancy. Hence I believe I will be able to assist you.
Please proceed with your query.
her due date is 22 nov 2012
the gync said there is a partial block in babys urine flow
and she says it need to be treated when baby is born
is it serious
is there anything else I need to take care of now
or for that matter any other test.
If any such congenital defects are found, about 1 or 2% chances that there could be other defects found.
So I would say, what is found on the scan is most likely not a serious problem and can be rectified.
However we need to wait and check the baby after delivery.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
All the best!!!
Bye for now.
can i get some assistance from here if i send the reports
You may post the reports to us.
You can send the reports to YYYY@YYYY
you very much
Put the subject as Attn:Dr XXXXXXX
I shall have a look and contact you by phone.
Please confirm your phone number too.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant with twins, but no heartbeat on ultrasound
- Black roof of mouth of a toddler
- Toddler black spot roof mouth
- Canker feels like a bruise
- Pregnant ultrasound shows placenta is low is it serious normal
- Four months pregnant no baby on ultrasound
- Pregnant ultrasound shows shadow in babys heart worried
- 6 weeks pregnant ultrasound
- What cause bruised cervix
- Toddler has black spot on tummy
- Bifilac loose motions pregnant
- Lump under skin on calf and bruising
- Unexplained swelling with bruising on calf
- Cremaffin side effect bloating
- Bruising on calves diabetes