Pregnant. Taking vitamin capsules. Have constipation since. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Good Evening Dr!
Last Saturday, it was confirmed that I am pregnant, based on Urine Test.. They have provided me with vitamin capsules..
I drink lots of water, apart from that what else can help me?
Ok. I understand your concern.
And you are in the right path by taking plenty of water.
Along with it, you will need to include green leafy vegetables in your diet.
You can also increase the amount of fruits you take in.
I will do that. Any specific fruits? :)
No, there is no specific fruits like that.
You can have any fruits.
Ok, thank you. I will try eating fruits and green leafy vegetables
But it is better to avoid pine apples and papayas.
That should solve your problem.
Hope this was helpful.
Is there anything else that I can help you on?
Yes, I do not have any other question for now
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Nice talking to you, closing the chat! Have a nice evening :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Constipation 4 weeks pregnant
- Messed up sleep cycle
- Taken yasminelle too late
- 15 weeks pregnant and constipated
- Toddlers cutting teeth symptoms
- Constipation while pregnant
- Pregnant taking duphalac for constipation will it affect the unborn
- 8 months pregnant and constipated
- Ct scan of nose
- Smelly poo and sickness in late pregnancy
- Polyp late in pregnancy
- Cure for eye tic
- Sleeping late pregnancy
- Late period light spotting negative pregnancy test
- Cva tests and measures