Pregnant. Taking vitamin capsules. Have constipation since. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Good Evening Dr!
Last Saturday, it was confirmed that I am pregnant, based on Urine Test.. They have provided me with vitamin capsules..
I drink lots of water, apart from that what else can help me?
Ok. I understand your concern.
And you are in the right path by taking plenty of water.
Along with it, you will need to include green leafy vegetables in your diet.
You can also increase the amount of fruits you take in.
I will do that. Any specific fruits? :)
No, there is no specific fruits like that.
You can have any fruits.
Ok, thank you. I will try eating fruits and green leafy vegetables
But it is better to avoid pine apples and papayas.
That should solve your problem.
Hope this was helpful.
Is there anything else that I can help you on?
Yes, I do not have any other question for now
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Nice talking to you, closing the chat! Have a nice evening :)
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High blood pressure and headaces and fever
- Constipation while pregnant
- Constipation 4 weeks pregnant
- Peeing blood followed by fever
- Fibroids and blood in stool
- Procardia is used to treat
- Pregnant taking duphalac for constipation will it affect the unborn
- 8 months pregnant and constipated
- Heart beat of a fetus starts
- Spotting in pregnant week 5
- Blood filled growth on tonsils
- What is folic acid used for
- Is xenadrine safe to take
- Lots of fiber and blood
- 15 weeks pregnant and constipated