Pregnant. Pain in wrist and thumb. Suggest a remedy - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
My sister is having a problem in her wrist
Also her thumb has pain
and unable to do any activity using her right hand
especially after getting from sleep in the morning
May I know her age?
and she is working a lot these days on system
Since how long is she suffering from this pain?
since 3 days its more painfull
and it started lightly since 10 days
Has she had similar problem in the past?
yeah...light swelling is there across right thumb and wrist
She is now Pregnant
Did she sustain any injury?
we are scared to use any medicine as she is pregant
I understand your concern.
It may be possible that she could have strained the area.
She can try topical pain agents like moov or iodex.
She can also continue dolo 650mg
If painful symptoms does not resolve in the next 3-5 days get back to her doctor / orthopedician for more detailed examination.
is it something related to Carpoll Tunnel syndrome
Beside medicine and pain balms,
she can also try warm compresses.
It doesn't seem be be related to carpal tunnel currently.
If pain persists for more than 3-5 days, she can visit her doctor and discuss about the possibility of carpal tunnel.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
i am following u
Do you have any more questions?
okay we will use Pain Balms for couple of days
and then consult Ortho
Any more questions?
thats it for now.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Non hodgkins lymphoma chest pain that feels tight
- Pain thumb to wrist knot
- Potassium deficiency causing calf swelling
- My baby girl has a hole in her heart
- What is cougar prescribe for
- Is aortic aneurysms hereditary if i maintain a proper diet
- Pooping liquid blood no pain
- Wrist and thumb pain
- Pain between thumb and wrist
- Normal bp for a kid
- Wrist pain swelling thumb applied ice no swelling suggestions
- Pointy areola
- Severe thumb and wrist pain
- Polycythemia vera and eyes
- How do i know if i have high blood pressure