Pregnant. Is it safe to travel in during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is pregnant. 27th week is running now.
We are now in mumbai and planning to go back to our home town
is it ok to travel by flight during week 30 ?
train might be safe, but its 36 hours journey from here
Travelling is most often allowed in the second trimester (beween 3rd to 6th month).
But considered a bit risker at a later stage.
how about 30th week, 6 months are already over and 7th has just started
At 30th week, there is a small risk.
Let me explain.
There are a few conditions which predisposes a pregnant women for early labor, antepartum hemorrhage and even fetal compromise.
Siting at the other end of the computer without the complete details /examination of your wife
it would be very difficult to predict the possilities that can arise due to the travel.
Hence I always recommend every one to discuss with the doctor who has been performing
the antenatal check ups.
She can fly if there are no contraindications.
So please do contact her Obstetrician before taking up any travel - flight or train.
at the 30th week.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no.. i got ur point
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Why meprate 10mg is used
- How to avoid jondise during prignency
- Gall bladder stone 10mm
- Dissolve gallbladder stone 5mm to 10mm
- Flushed face during pregnancy pregnant
- Pregnant udiliv 300 safe during pregnancy
- What purpose we are used deviry tablet
- Negative pregnancy but pregnant with twins
- Pregnant have high cortisol levels is phosphatidylserine safe during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take ovacare tablet during pregnancy
- Fertigen 5000 during pregnancy pregnant
- Pregnant taking epilem citalapram zoplicone safe to take during pregnancy
- Telekast 10mg for what purpose
- Use of omnacortil 10mg
- Itchy head during pregnancy