Pregnant. Irritation while urinating, burning sensation. Taking citralka. Is this normal? Worry? - Online Doctor Chats
I am pregnant 32 weeks
Please proceed with your query
I feel irritation while passing urine , ans some sort of burning sensation for some time
Then the buring sensation get reduced after sometime .
Ok. Do you have any other difficulties?
No that's it.
Let me brief you.
Best way to get rid of it is by drinking plenty of water consciously.
It will be difficult because you will be feeling fullness of your abdomen during this stage of pregnancy.
The extra water you drink keeps your urine free of infections.
The irritation and burning sensation would decrease.
Now will it get reduced if i drink water now??
You can also use Syp. Citralka 5ml mixed with one glass of water.
Ok what is it for ???
It is reduce the acidity of your urine, so that burning will reduce.
With that the infection will also go down.
Have you followed?
Ok thanks doctor for your suggestion.
Thanks for consulting me. Let me know if you have any other health related queries.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irritation while urinating causes
- Symptoms of Irritation while urinating
- Orange stools in pregnancy
- Orange pee while pregnant
- Ocufen ophthalmic solution
- Orange pees stains 8 weeks pregnant
- Sulamyd ophthalmic solution
- Progesterone in susten release oral tablets
- Diagnosis of Irritation while urinating
- Treatment and cure for Irritation while urinating
- Steroid cream eczema
- Thiocyanate toxicity treatment
- Esa lead testing
- What is the irritation while urinating
- Salt for tablet optogest