Pregnant. How does labor pain strikes, all of a sudden with high intensity or gradually it escalates? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good Morning Doctor :-) ...
Please proceed with your query
I am about 37 weeks pregnant now....due date is 5th Oct...
That is a good thing to hear
wanted to know if labor pain strikes all of a sudden with high intensity or...would it be a pain with ascending intensity
this is my first pregnancy
It is ascending in intensity
which means the intensity should be quite low in the first couple of hours ya?
yes, that is right
should i go to the hospital immdtly or shud i wait for the pain to intensify?
When your pain is moderate and increases with time, you should go to the hospital
i am still coming into the office..i drive myself in here by car...should it be an issue in the 37th week...i will have to come in for another 10days atleast
Drive duration is 30 mins
*the roads are pretty much fair to drive
You should not be driving now
You are almost at term
Please don't drive now
okay...can i have someone drive for me
That can be done
It is safe as well
thats it Doctor...appreciate your help at this early hour :-)
All the best
Have a good day
thanks Doctor... you too have a great day ahead !!
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red spots on face and chest during pregnancy
- Sac of 1cm at 5 weeks pregnant
- Safety precautions for monsoons
- Labor pain when not pregnant
- Can ceftin cure chronic urinary tract infection ?
- Labor pains but not pregnant
- Can acticin cure pediculosis capitis, head lice ?
- Labor pains without being pregnant
- Rib cage hurting during pregnancy 8 weeks
- Can i take seroquel for schizophrenia, residual ?
- Feels like labor pains but not pregnant
- Reverse baby position during pregnancy
- Is risperdal used in the treatment of hypomania ?
- Not pregnant but getting back labor pains
- Is kay ciel used in the treatment of hypokalemia?