Pregnant. Having sinus with bad cold. Taking metacef, no relief. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
my gynae prescribed me metacef-0
antibiotics for 5 days
i finished the course but found not much relief
my sinus is paining, nose is blocked
i feel a pressure behind my ears
and my glands next to the tonsils are swollen
i started taking sinus 77 tablets
I am sorry that you are facing these problems
as per my gynae
but that is not helping much
i find relief for a short time and again the problems start
can u suggest me some alternate medicine?
any help or suggestion is highly appreciated
I heard you
It seems like you are in trouble with the sinus problem not going away
May I know your name?
XXXXXX, you have been given the right medicines
Did you also do steam inhalation and salt water gargling?
yes i tried that
XXXXXX, you have already taken a full 5 day course of antibiotic
sorry metacef 0
It is very effective and safe in pregnancy
It is not advised to take medications in pregnancy
I suggest you to not take any more medicines specially antibiotic
You are in 30 weeks pregnant now
in the last trimester
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bad cold at 11 weeks pregnant
- Cold water bad for pregnant
- Dizzy headache vommiting temp964
- Tired thirsty headaches dizziness
- Headaches spotting and dizziness
- Drinking cold bad for pregnant women
- Is blemishes on the skin, pimples a side effect of androderm?
- Is upper right abdominal pain a side effect of nitrofurantoin?
- Slight headache dizzy warm skin
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of agalsidase beta?
- Dizziness with slight headache
- Bad cold at 40 weeks pregnant
- Bad chest cold and pregnant
- Is lower back, side, or stomach pain a side effect of avelox?
- Is pain during sexual intercourse a side effect of augmentin?