Pregnant. Having echogenic focus in the left ventricle. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
im XXXXXXX ,25 years ,6 months pregnent nw
thank you :)
i had scan once in 3rd and then in 5th month
in the 5 th month report says there echogenic focus in the left ventricle,however it increaes no heart risks..
i jus wanted to recheck on the same here
my doc also said not to worry on the same..
wat does this mean exactly..can this be ignored
Please repeat the scan again and we need to get a detailed scan done
it was anomoly scan which was done in 5th month
so the same scan should be done?
What is the echogenecity, how big is it, what are the other effects, we need to check all of these
It needs to be evaluated again in depth
Definitely cannot be neglected
Can you send me the report?
Can you mail me the scan report?
i dont have the soft copy
wats ur mail id?
You can send it to YYYY@YYYY with subject as Attention to Dr. Shanthi
Can you scan it and send?
yea..will send in a day or two..coz i have to get it scanned
Please send it across, I may suggest you better after seeing it
are there any chances for them to increase over pregnency..
This cannot be predicted, that is why serial scans are required to monitor this
u must be a gynac right?
I am a General Physician
no probs..i ll send in the report asap
I will wait for it
im fellin a little feverish now..
can i take crocin?
ok mam thank you so much for your time
will get back to you with the reports
Bye for now
bye take care
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left ventricle mildly dilated
- Contraceptive mucus plug
- Is meprate a contraceptive
- Safety slogan for pharmacist
- Lightheadedness on contraceptive microgynon
- Content of suncross sunscreen gel
- Leak from left ventricle to right ventricle
- Exercises for left ventricle
- Uses of duphaston pill during pregnancy
- Left ventricle artery leak
- Online reviews trial ultrasound fat cavitation
- Why heartbeat stops in womb?
- Nyquil during early pregnancy
- Contractions and upset stomach
- Dilated right ventricle 21 weeks pregnant