Pregnant. Have loose motions. Concerning? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hello DR XXXXXXX
is this normal
Please also let me know that this is a confidential chat and wont be shared with any one
How frequently do you pass stools?
Is the stools watery?
Any blood stains?
I went sinc morning 3-4 times
no blood stains too
whenever i eat sumthing i feel like going to washroom
does it require for me to go to my Gynac
Let me brief you.
The symptoms you describe is related to intestinal infection.
It should settle down with time.
However you could consider reporting to your gynecologist.
She can evaluate your general condition and if needed prescribe you antibiotics.
diet u wud suggest
In the meantime, drink plenty of water.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
NoThank U....Just wanted to know nothing to worry as such
becoz its may first child and i am 36 yrs of age so little scared
It is not serious. You can consult your doctor at your convenient time. Keep drinking plenty of water and take yogurt in the mean time.
Ok Sure Thank U Dr
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bifilac loose motions pregnant
- How to survive after a massive stroke
- After how much time xtraglo shows
- Week 17 pregnant loose motions
- Loose motion at 16 weeks pregnant
- How long smokeless tobacco after sinus surgery
- Bright red bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding in pregnancy
- Cramping without bleeding during pregnancy
- 34 weeks pregnant and loose motion
- How to remove scratch after pregnacy
- Pregnant loose motions cause and treatment
- Early pregnancy pain and bleeding
- Hormonal bleeding in early pregnancy
- How to become pregnant after an operation