Pregnant. Hair straightening. Should I fear chemicals? Can I go for it? - Online Doctor Chats
good afternoon doctor
Please proceed with your query
iam 6 months preganant
in my recent visit to my doctor, i cheked with her if i can go ahead to do my hair starighting
she told yes
Please proceed further
but iam getting a mixed feedback abt the same from ppl. Though noon ehas exp or heard anythg bad abt the same,,but are scared
wat to do
The only reason to avoid it would be to avoid mishap or heat burns when it is being done
There is a possibility of accident there
Yes, the straightening machine may accidentally touch your neck or other parts and cause scalds
ok, the chemical mixing with my blood,,,n all such theory
No, not that
but iam failing to understand how it wil be mixed to my blood,,its being applied on my haor
I do not think it will mix with your blood
I am only talking about the physical accidents that may occur at the parlour while they do the straightening
And you are six months
It is better to avoid crowded or places where injuries are likely to happen
Hope you are understanding my point
is that all?
The chemical does not enter your blood in any way
yeah, my doctor as long as you can tollerate the smell of the chemicals its fine
no,,this is my 8th time
Then you should just take care of the accidents that may be expected
Visit the parlour in the free hours
So that they have adequate time and there is no hurry in doing it
You can do it
ru aware of the name of the chemical used for starighting?
I am sorry
fine,,thanx for your advice
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the side effects of surbex-750 with iron?
- Pregnant hurts going to the toilet
- Is muscle aches a side effect of tudorza pressair?
- Is change in vision a side effect of streptomycin?
- Should i go for cyst removal to get pregnant
- Hands going numb while sleeping how early in pregnancy
- Pregnant food not going down
- Hcg smelly urine pregnant
- Is low body temperature a side effect of percocet?
- Am i going to be pregnant
- Heart pounding during first trimester
- Having maggi during pregnancy
- Is red or dark brown urine a side effect of xyrem?
- Hear my heart beat in stomach am i pregnant
- Should i feel pregnant